Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pasta with Tomatoes and Basil ala Ina Garten


For the past several days the temperature has been extremely hot and unbearably humid too, so I have been trying to make dishes that are quick to make so I don't have to be in the kitchen too long.  I love to cook but sweating like a pig while in the kitchen is no fun.  Making a pasta dish is always my go to solution for days like this one.  I can make a delicious and filling meal with  minimal prep and cooking time.

I already made a similar pasta dish last Saturday,  but since I still had some cherry tomatoes and fresh basil  I decided to make this quick and yummy dish I got from Ina Garten.  Since she is the expert here is the link to the original recipe.   Happy cooking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...