Saturday, January 28, 2012

An Afternoon With Mickey And Friends

This is a super late post, however I felt like I needed to include this in the blog for posterity sake.  I hope that when the Little Ones are all grown up they will visit this post and remember the great time they had with Mickey Mouse and his friends.

It was Dec. 26, 2011 when all 4 cousins, well 5 actually I should include their cousin Ate I. who is in her teens.  So as I was saying it was the first time all 5 cousins saw a show together, I accompanied them to see Disney On Ice in Araneta Coliseum.  I remember when I was a kid I also saw this show, but back then it was called Holiday On Ice.

The Little Ones were so excited, especially the Little Boy he is still at that stage where he thinks that Mickey and the other Disney characters are really his friends.  He even has a small Mickey stuffed toy that he keeps by his side when he sleeps. 


The Little Boy and the Little Girl with their cousins "Biboy" and" Kuya"
waiting for the show to start, holding their popcorn tubs
which was half empty when the show actually started  

Could not get them to smile all at the same time,
but they are all still so cute for me

The Little Boy with eldest cousin Ate I., love his smile in this pic

Drinking soda made him more excited  to see the show

The show starts, and the kids especially the Little Boy is asking
where is Mickey?

Here's Donald, Daisy, Pluto, heck even Pinocchio, but still no Mickey

Finally Mickey with Minnie appears,
they were inside the giant cupcake the whole time. The Little Boy could
not contain his excitement when he saw Mickey, he kept on shouting Mickey =) 



I love Dragon dances,  so happy to see one done on skates

This was the part that got me excited, fire and ice =) 

Loved the troll so cute 

This was the finale




This is a video of the finale.  Everyone including us adults were cheering by this time.  Too bad I could not figure out how to make the screen bigger. 

One last picture before leaving,
the Little Boy could not stand still anymore for this shot kaya wala siya too bad 

2 comments:

Pinay Mommy Online said...

Your children looks like they really enjoyed your fun time together! Wish to see this one of these days!

April Perez said...

I've been watching Disney on Ice ever since I was in grade school because they were tied up with my school. Now that I have a child, it's been a tradition ever since to watch Disney on Ice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...