Thursday, March 1, 2012

Starting A Blog


The first year anniversary of this blog is coming up this month.  I can hardly believe it that its almost been a year since I decided to start blogging.  At that time I was recovering from an illness, I turned to cooking and eventually blogging to help me with my recovery. 

I had no idea how to start blogging I tried to look for information off the Internet but the information out there at the time was not very useful or easy to follow for a newbie like me.  If you are thinking of starting a blog you should check out this helpful link on how to start a blog.    It gives you step-by-step instructions on how to do it and offers some valuable tips.  If you have an existing blog, this is still a good read because who can enhance your blog.  They have the answers to your questions so check them out right now and start blogging. I am sure you will love blogging just as I do.  Happy blogging everyone.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...