Saturday, April 9, 2011

My First Time to Cook Mexican

I am not too familiar with Mexican dishes, the only Mexican food I've had are the tacos from Pancake House and nacho chips with store-bought salsa.

For my first attempt in Mexican cooking I decided to keep it simple and easy. So I made two kinds of quesadillas.  The first kind was ham and cheese quesadilla paired with a simple tomato salsa.  The second was corn and bell pepper with tomato and avocado salsa.  The family loved the ham and cheese quesadillas, I liked the corn and bell pepper kind better. 
 
Ham and Cheese Quesadillas with Simple Tomato Salsa


Corn and Bell Pepper Quesadillas

Tomato and Avocado Salsa

A yummy partnership :)


2 comments:

JC de Lima said...

Nachos salad would be nice to try out Ms. Ei.

Eileen said...

JC, thanks for the suggestion. I will look for a nacho salad recipe and try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...