Thursday, September 8, 2011

White Corn Scoops with Homemade Chunky Salsa


I wanted to indulge today, so I decided to buy me some snacks.  I came across this huge bag of white corn scoops. I immediately thought that this would be great with homemade chunky salsa.  But I was hesitant to buy it since it was quite pricey at P158.00.  I thought to myself  I could use my supermarket rewards points to pay for part of the cost. I ended up paying only P50.00 in cash yehey :) 


I decided not to buy any other snack since the bag is huge. Love how the empty scoops look like, mini cups.  They are good enough to eat on their own, but since they were made as scoops it is best that you pair it with salsa or another chunky dip.


The scoops are a great idea, because there is less of a mess when eating tortilla chips with dips. The Little Girl and I absolutely love the combination of the white corn scoops and the salsa.  


For those that like it spicy, you can top the scoops with chili flakes yum!

1 comment:

Grace In Full Measure said...

Oh Tostitos makes cups now? Very handy for parties! Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...