Friday, May 27, 2011

Cheesy Tuna Macaroni


The Little Girl was craving for pasta.  It has been a while since I made a pasta dish for her.  So I checked what we had in the pantry - there was a can of tuna, a pack of elbow macaroni, canned milk and in the fridge we still had a huge block of sharp cheddar cheese that was to expire in a few weeks. Since my choices was limited I ended up making a simple cheesy tuna macaroni.

I was afraid that the the Little Girl would find this dish too simple and not enjoy it. Below is a picture of the serving I gave her, upon taking her first forkful she said "Ah I missed this, so delicious, thanks Tita".  She had the biggest smile ever, it made me so happy to have pleased her that much, my heart was smiling. I guess simple food can indeed be delicious if it is made with love. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...