Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Humid Sticky Weather and Sour Grapes


It is cloudy today, and it is extremely humid and sticky.  I pray that if it is going to rain that it does already.  Hopefully that will bring us some relief from this weather.  I had to find a way to cool down, scavenging the fridge I saw that we still had the grapes that the Old Man brought home last week.  It has been sitting in the fridge for a week because they were too sour to eat.  So I took them out to try to make something out of them.


In the blender I threw in the grapes with some water, lots of ice and plenty of sugar, pressed the stir button to mix everything up.



I ended up with two glasses of icy sweet grape juice, exactly what I needed to cool down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...