Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite Cooking Companion - Yummy Magazine


Since I started this blog last March I noticed that several of the dishes I posted were inspired by Yummy Magazine.  As of last count there are 8 Yummy inspired dishes that have been posted, and there are other dishes still in my drafts folder.

I would like to thank Yummy for being my helpful companion in the kitchen.  You have ignited my passion for cooking, and my family is appreciative of this new interest of mine.  They look forward to what new dish have I discovered from Yummy.  The Little Girl would be especially excited whenever I tell her I am preparing a meal I read on Yummy. 

I owe you a depth of gratitude for helping me be a better cook.  Keep up the inspiring work!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...