Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crocs Megasale


The past week has been very hectic, have not been able to do much cooking.  Hopefully this coming week will be less busy and I'll be back in the kitchen.

Something I am looking forward to is the Crocs Megasale to be held on June 9 to 12 at the NBC tent from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.  Supposedly up to 90% on several items, and some items priced as low as P49.00. I believe they have had a megasale before but this is the first time I will be going.  I'll make sure to come early, and have my handy dandy little notebook ready with the Crocs sizes of the kids.  Looking forward to finding several good deals and bargains.

If you are a Citibank card holder you get in for free, for everyone else there is  P50.00 entrance fee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...