Thursday, June 30, 2011

Eat My GF Again

Orignal GF (Garlic Fries)
I was at ATC (Alabang Town Center) the other day running errands.  As I had promised myself in a previous post (you can read here) if ever I find myself in ATC I would visit Eat My GF again, and that's exactly what I did. My errands were done and was able to head home when I decided to buy snacks for the Little Ones.  I initially ordered the Pinoy GF, unfortunately she I mean it, was not available.  So I ended up ordering the Original GF and Nacho Mama.  When I got home the Little Ones asked me right away what pasalubomg I had for them.  I opened the paper bag, took out the GF, they smelled that delicious aroma of garlic, then they each took a piece, the Little Boy uttered "Wow chammie naman", chammie is how he pronounces yummy.  They quickly finished the whole thing and were asking me to get them more, I promised them next time I'll order 2 servings.

Nacho Mama

I was happy that Nacho Mama held up quite well.  It is about a 30 minute drive from ATC to our home, was expecting the nachos to be soggy, gladly they were not.  I liked this snack very much, it does not have any meat, there is lots of cheese and finely grated carrots plus some sour cream, and what I believe to be some sort of bean sauce.  Love that they place the nachos around the other ingredients thus the chips remain crispy.  I love my crispy chips, as I am writing this post I am munching on tortilla chips from Yellow Cab.

On my next visit to Eat My GF I hope the Pinoy GF will be available, can't wait to taste that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...